Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Creating

There's one thing that I've realized growing up in my family and it didn't seem like a big deal to me because I never put any thought towards it but I wound up creating my opinions of this world and of people around me through the eyes of my family.  I'm not saying that their opinions or views are negative in any way just sometimes through my eyes they appear to be that way.


So the one thing that I've aimed on working at is creating my own opinion of the world around me and what's in the world.  For example let's say this person thought of this individual as this because of some internal issues or maybe an experience with that person so they inflict their views on me which made me think of this individual in a certain way.  But just the other day I decided to e-mail this person to seek some advice and assistance because I hit the grand canyon almost didn't know how to get to the other side.


The response that I got from this person really opened my eyes of how smart they are and how helpful they can be.  And right then and there I knew that from now on I have to make my own opinions of things and people and to see them through my eyes instead of others around me.  I'm thankful for this person to be in my life and I'm glad that I've finally realized that.

No comments:

Post a Comment